On 14-Jan-2002 08:54 Michael Elkins wrote:
| mbox-hook was never intended to work on the per-message level, so just
| adding the percent sequences won't help you get the resolution you want.
| There is currently no way to bulk move messages to different mailboxes.
| even when doing a tag-save.

    Maybe it wasn't intended, but it wasn't that hard to do.  I do get the
    resolution I want; you really can't use mutt_make_string() (which I
    chose to (re)use) without having headers anyway.  The added complexity
    is really insignificant.  We're basically doing the mx_close_mailbox()
    for each distinct mailbox (after walking the msg list), except it's all
    done within mx_close_mailbox().  It's worth it to construct the list of
    mailboxes so we do our IMAP handling slightly more efficiently.  A more
    significant code change would make it even more efficient, but it's a
    bigger trade-off.

    I'm certain I could do the tag-save the same way, but I didn't have a
    need for it.  Others might.
--
-Dale