Hello,

today I found annoying problem with mutt.
If I attach any (tested only with .dbf and .tar ;) binary file as
application/octet-stream and quoted-printable,
after saving the same file (from same mutt, after sending to myself),
it's size will be greater by one then originals.
if fetched with oe using pop3 or imp, the size is correct...
Am I doing something wrong, or it's a bug/feature? ;)

on attachment screen I use s for saving attachment.

mutt 1.3.25i
System: FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE (i386) [using ncurses 5.1]
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
+DEBUG
-HOMESPOOL  +USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  +DL_STANDALONE
-USE_FCNTL  +USE_FLOCK
-USE_POP  -USE_IMAP  -USE_GSS  -USE_SSL  -USE_SASL
+HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_REGEX
+HAVE_COLOR  +HAVE_START_COLOR  +HAVE_TYPEAHEAD  +HAVE_BKGDSET
+HAVE_CURS_SET  +HAVE_META  +HAVE_RESIZETERM
+HAVE_PGP  -BUFFY_SIZE -EXACT_ADDRESS  -SUN_ATTACHMENT
+ENABLE_NLS  -LOCALES_HACK  -HAVE_WC_FUNCS  -HAVE_LANGINFO_CODESET
-HAVE_LANGINFO_YESEXPR
+HAVE_ICONV  -ICONV_NONTRANS  +HAVE_GETSID  -HAVE_GETADDRINFO
ISPELL="/usr/local/bin/ispell"
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
MAILPATH="/var/mail"
PKGDATADIR="/usr/local/share/mutt"