No, the most annoying way is to indent using spaces, with Outlook style
replies (i.e, 2-3 lines right at the top of the message).  Nice huh? :)

Several times I've found myself reading the "quoted" text thinking it's
the actual reply and wondering why it looks so familiar..

* Brian Clark ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

    Then, there's also the people that like to open a quoted paragraph
    with << and close it with >>, with no prefix in between. IMO, that's
    the most annoying thing I've ever seen.

(er, just pretend the *entire* message, including sigs, are included
too, I can't quite bring myself to actually do that :)

--
Thomas 'Freaky' Hurst  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  http://www.aagh.net/
-