* Preben Randhol ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [Jan 22. 2002 06:07]:

> Another annoying thing is the 10 line disclaimer from companies that

Especially when they are up top.

> this is a private e-mail and that if you have gotten it should return
> the e-mail to the company bla bla bla etc... I have always wondered
> what is so privat on a mailinglist. :-)

I think I remember someone telling me once that their company's MTA did
that, and it was beyond their control. That has to be embarrassing. :-(

--
Brian Clark | Avoiding the general public since 1805!
Fingerprint: 07CE FA37 8DF6 A109 8119 076B B5A2 E5FB E4D0 C7C8