David,

I use 1.3.9i and the IMAP functionality, while admittedly beyond
comprehension in better than the 1.2x series, is still very slow.

I'd really like to get more Mutt users here, but the slow spool and
respool of the IMAP folders is a showstopper (versus PINE IMAP or
Netscape Mail).

It's a reasonable wait if you keep your IMAP folders < 50 msgs.

steven

--
Steven G. Harms [my opinions are my own, not my employer's]

Some mail readers may interpret this message as having an 'attachment'
this is actually my cryptographic signature.  Protect your privacy by
using cryptography.  You can get my public encryption key at:

http://pgp.dtype.org:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE84048BF