Hi,

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 Francis A. Holop spewed into the ether:

> hello,
>
> > > the outgoing mail could be counted somehow
> > > using mutt's capabilities and that's why
> >
> > Well, as David pointed out, you could just increment a counter, but I
> > prefer mailstat's output, as it shows me what procmail has been upto
> > behind my back ;-)
>
> thanks for the ideas, but procmail is just incoming,
> isn't it?  what about outgoing?

Ups :-)

Yeah, out-going will have to be through a counter script. Maybe you
could bind 'y' (send-message) to that script like so :

macro compose y "<shell-escape>/path/to/script\r<send-message>"

pv.
--
Prahlad Vaidyanathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just got my PRINCE bumper sticker ... But now I can't remember WHO he is ...