Chris, et al --

...and then Christopher S. Swingley said...
%
% > I think one that detected such chars, or perhaps detected LookOut!
% > headers, and changed 8859-1 to CP1252 was posted.  Check for messages
% > with 8859 and 1252 in the body.
%
% That was the trick (8859 in mutt-users).  Looks like the solution is:

Good :-)

%
%     set display_filter=demoroniser
%
% It's a Perl script available at:
%
%     http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/demoroniser/

Oh, right!  Heck, I probably even had that in my mutt-users folder; I
meant to go and check it out.

%
% Thanks.

HTH :-)

%
% Chris
% --
% Christopher S. Swingley             phone: 907-474-2689
% Computer / Network Manager          email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% IARC -- Frontier Program            GPG and PGP keys at my web page:
% University of Alaska Fairbanks      www.frontier.iarc.uaf.edu/~cswingle

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]