Hi, all --

I have some hooks that set the fcc to a particular directory so that
folks from one location (church or work or school or whatnot) are stored
in their own directory.  They look, for instance, like

  fcc-save-hook 'pattern|dave|pattern'  =D.D/dir1/%_%O
  fcc-save-hook 'pattern|sue|pattern'   =D.D/dir2/%_%O

This is fine when I send to Dave or to Sue alone, but this breaks down
when I send to Dave *and* Sue; Sue's hook takes effect as well and mutt
tries to save my fcc in =D.D/dir2/dave (instead of in dir1).

Other than addressing only to Dave and getting in to the message and then
adding Sue later, is there any way to get around this?  I really want to
have the hook only effective for the first person listed, since that's
where mutt should save the copy.

TIA & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]