From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "debian-user-swedish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: PPP Dialer app.
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:24:18 +0100

When I reply to this, I get the attribution

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED] [12 Feb-02 10:16]:

Obviously this can be quite confusing for the recipient, as
this is a whole day wrong. Even worse if the mail was sent
late at a friday, and mail was popped at the next monday :)

So, is there any way I can make mutt use Date: instead?
Or, should I convince my MDA to use a different delivery date in the
envelope?

Regards,
 Stefan