Hi Thorsten,

* Thorsten Haude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [020213 07:28]:
> I guessed as much, but have no idea where to look. Do you know what
> was the cause in your case?

not exactly. It happened every time when mutt tried to display a larger
html file.
First I thought, that lynx could not display it because of frames and
tables and so on. Then I tried w3m as mailcap entry with the same
results. Since that time I configured mutt, procmail and mailcap a lot,
and after a while the effect vanishes. Therefore I could only guess...

What I have noticed is, that if you continue a mutt directive in another
line, you have to put not only a backslash (\) at the end of the line,
but also enter a space before ( \). Sometimes I forget this and then I
always get some kind of visual effects.

What works for me is to /modularize/ the rc-files of mutt. So if
something strange happens, I could /unsource/ the various modules and
localize the misbehaviour more easily by sourcing one after another.

HTH,
Thomas

--
Thomas Hümmler * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www.huemmler.de