Hallo David,

* David T-G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [020213 11:30]:
> also has the delightful side effect of adding the extra space that you've
> noticed one must have.  How convenient! :-)

indeed :-)

> Excellent idea.  How do you unsource, though?  I can only figure that you
> comment out the source line(s) and then restart mutt, no?

that´s correct. Therefore I have put /unsource/ in italics. But I think
it is not so difficult to get such a feature. It should be possible to
unsource by sourcing the default value, e.g. for a macro (untested):

macro   index   <F11>   "|/home/thomas/.mutt/bin/kill-by-subject\n"\
                        "Toggle new messages of thread as read"
#unsource: bind index   <F11>   noop

or

bind    index   q       query