On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 03:26:32PM -0600, Knute wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Carlos Laviola wrote:
>
> > Hi, I'm wanting to do something like this guy did (apparently):
>
> > http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanb/dot-mutt/folderhooks
>
> > And have a rule that makes it so that when I press m while in a certain
> > folder, the message already has the list (say, [EMAIL PROTECTED]) at
> > the To: header for me.  Since the method used by Han doesn't seem to
> > work, I ask you now: do you know if what I'm trying to do is possible?
>
> folder-hook mutt my_hdr To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> You do have to hit enter to get it to accept the To: field, but at least
> you don't have to type it.  Don't know how to set it up so that it
> automagically enters it though.

This is what I use:

folder-hook +Incoming/mutt-users 'macro index M ":push
<mail>^[EMAIL PROTECTED]^M^M" "mail to list"'

Note that I have 'askcc' set, so one of those ^Ms is an answer to the
"Cc: " prompt.

Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   | Spokane, Washington, USA