Quoting Philip Mak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [19 Feb-02 15:59]:
> Does anyone know of a program that I can set as a cron job to
> go through an mbox file, and delete all messages that are from
> a mailing list and are 21 days old?

Here is what I do:

folder-hook .  push 'D~r>15d!~F\n'

This deletes everything older tahn 15 days that is not flagged.

This doesn't run from cron though, obviously.  Although I suppose
you could have cron startup mutt, run this, and then quit, right?

(darren)

--
There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is
to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And