On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 07:09:40AM -0600, johnathan spectre wrote:

> AFAIK Mutt can't do this itself, but if you could always create some
> sort of template letter with your favorite editor (I use vim) and then
> just compose a new message and read it in. This is what I do.

Johnathan, was already doing what you described above, I was just looking
to see if Mutt had it built-in somewhere.

> you wanted something that would do large batches of people
> automagically, that's a whole other game and definately beyond mutt. You
> might want to look at the many spamming applications available out there
> (don't know of any, don't want to know of any, err, good luck finding
> and using them).

I never said I wanted to spam anyone. Form letters is not mail merge. The
above paragraph is just a bunch of non sense. By the way, you should
consider wrapping on your editor, you are well beyond 80 columns.

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - http://www.bus.ucf.edu/david/
College of Business Administration, University of Central Florida