On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 01:01:36PM -0600, David DeSimone muttered:
> johnathan spectre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > PS.  Sorry to hear your terminal can't word-wrap beyond 80 columns,
> > but not everyone uses an 80 column terminal (I ditched my VT100 ages
> > ago).
>
> When you send E-mail, it's intended to be read on other people's
> screens.  Which are probably a different size from yours.  Be kind, and
> write your mail to display nicely somewhere else.

The relevant RFC (I forget the number) suggests that you word wrap at
or before 74 characters, to allow space for quoting.

--

                -- C^2

The world's most effective anti-virus software: Linux.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley