I have been using mutt in an rxvt window with a background xpm
for a long time, using the version from the SuSE distribution
withouth compilling myself.  Since SuSE 7.2 however, rxvt covers
the background image with a black character background itself.  I
guess this has something to do with slang vs. ncurses.  The older
versions were using ncurses and the new ones are compiles with
slang.

Is there any way to get back my background image without having to
compile mutt myself?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen