On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 03:05:48PM -0800, Ken Weingold wrote:
> I am getting a new shell account where I am limited 50 megs of space.
> Even though I use my own patched version of mutt, they do have it
> installed.  What I want to do is use the mutt binary from ~/bin, but
> use the rest of the stuff from the system directories.  What is the
> best way to do this?  I am thinking I guess about compile parameters,
> etc.

Mutt may know the right places to look by default.  You could just build
it, then execute 'mutt -v' to see if it's looking in the right places.
If it's not, then you can run ./configure again with options to tell
mutt where you want it to look for various files.  Executing
'./configure --help' will list all the options.

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   | Spokane, Washington, USA