Hi, all --

I have a running mutt (pointing to my mutt-users folder, in fact, with
some 9200 messages in it) that is currently soaking up 100M of memory.
It's been running for quite a while, just like my other mutt processes,
but they aren't big (by one, in one case, or two orders of magnitude).
When I start a new mutt on the same folder it only takes some 11M
of memory.

How can I debug this running instance to perhaps see why it's using so
much?  Will I, in fact, be able to tell anything?  Is it worth poking
around or should I just exit, restart, and forget it?

I'm running 1.3.25 with many patches and it's certainly possible that any
of these might have introduced a memory leak not present in the stock
distribution.  Since a new instantiation doesn't soak up so much memory,
though, I can't start removing patches to identify such a culprit.

Any ideas are welcome; TIA.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]