* Sven Guckes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-03-14 15:26:01 +0100]:

> oh - you mean, this Mail-Followup-To is for "extra notification"?

Please actually read what I write. I mean it could be one use for someone.
You asked a question, I provided one possible answer. Once again it seems
that such a question is really an attempt at trolling for arguments <sigh>.

Seriously Sven, try assuming that there's more than one way to do things and
that methods other than the one you prefer might also be reasonable. Also
try reading what people write, not what you'd like them to write so you can
start to try and hold them responsible for your inventions. I'm sure you're
able.

> If you want notification at other addresses then you can use a filter at
> your home site.

If it's feasible (and, in most cases, why wouldn't it be?) then, yes, that's
another way of doing things. Where exactly did I say the possible answer I
provided was the only way of doing things?

>                 Or you can subscribe to the list with some other address,
> too.

Can't you see how that wouldn't work? Or, more to the point, how you'd be
back where you started.

> But there is *no* reason to redirect CCs in any form which could be
> obsolete the very next day.

Eh?

> Now, this Mail-Followup-To: needs to be put to better use than creating
> more problems.

What problems?

--
Dave Pearson:              | mutt.octet.filter - autoview octet-streams
http://www.davep.org/      | mutt.vcard.filter - autoview simple vcards