Hi!

I have a question if I can do the following with mutt.

I'm subscribed to several mailing lists which are sent
to 2 mail accounts. I'm using fetchmail to retrieve the
mails that are then stored in /var/spool/mail/matthias.

I'd like mutt to check whether a mail came from a mailing
list and display only those mail at ones that belong to
the same mailing list. I'd then want to switch between
the list with some key command.
When I end my mutt session I'd want mutt to store the
read mails in seperate mail boxes, each for every mailing
list I'm subscribed.
Those remaining mails that don't belong to a mailing list should be
moved to a general list.

Is that possible with mutt and if yes how can I do this???

Then I have a question regarding address books - is there support
for something alike in mutt??

thanx in advance

matthias

Ps.: could you please CC me answers cause I'm not on the list.