On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 06:17:50PM +0000, Simon White wrote:
> Let me confirm for Heike and Dan, that you have local folders and IMAP
> folders in your config, and this is why your IMAP folders are timing out
> (on the server) causing the connection to close and thus creating your
> problem with not being able to log back in without restarting?

I have two setups (two different boxes) - one has a bunch of local
(non-imap) folders, and a macro defined to access an IMAP folder
(infrequently).  the other box is all IMAP - my folders via IMAP (which
update and work fine), and that same macro for an imap folder (on the
same server, but with a different username).

When I access that one IMAP folder, leave it for a while, and try to come
back is when I run into this problem.

--
Dan Boger
[EMAIL PROTECTED]