On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 12:23:01PM -0600, David Champion wrote:
> It's a little briefer in the actual NEWS file (which this was meant
> to patch). Basically, it was determined that $imap_checkinterval and
> $mail_check were redundant, so we dropped the special imap one.

_very_ interesting.  so while it doesn't help with my current problem
(since the mailbox that's timing out isn't one that's getting polled for
new mail) it might explain why my all-IMAP config is very slow, compared
with the local one...  esp since my IMAP server is a P90 with 48M of ram
:)

--
Dan Boger
[EMAIL PROTECTED]