* Volker Kuhlmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-04-04 00:26]:
> > % folder-hook . set record=""
> > % folder-hook =local set record="=local"
> > % folder-hook =haviworks set record="=haviworks"
> > % folder-hook =ebase set record="=ebase"
> .. I want fcc set to the mbox folder where
> the list email is in to which I am replying.
> It's a big PITA for dozens of folders, created by procmail.
> I would have thought for procmail to be in
> very common use with people who use mutt.
> It requires a folder-hook for each list - blerrg.

mutt is no replacement for procmail.
if your problem is with procmail
then you should be posting elsewhere.

there's fcc-hook and fcc-save-hook and with header editing
you can also use your editor's feature to adjust the Fcc.
have you tried these?

besides, when you have "set save_name" then mails
sent to listname@domain get saved in +listname.
and if you need a different name for +listname,
well, there's "ln -s" to create symlinks!

> I take it that the outgoing email doesn't actually get a fcc: header,

"set copy" and bingo - Fcc gets set!

Sven

===
# mkdir ~/Mail