On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 03:25:05AM +0200, Sven Guckes wrote:
> * Volker Kuhlmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-04-04 00:26]:
> > > % folder-hook . set record=""
> > > % folder-hook =local set record="=local"
> > > % folder-hook =haviworks set record="=haviworks"
> > > % folder-hook =ebase set record="=ebase"
> > .. I want fcc set to the mbox folder where
> > the list email is in to which I am replying.
> > It's a big PITA for dozens of folders, created by procmail.
> > I would have thought for procmail to be in
> > very common use with people who use mutt.
> > It requires a folder-hook for each list - blerrg.
>
> mutt is no replacement for procmail.
> if your problem is with procmail
> then you should be posting elsewhere.
>
> there's fcc-hook and fcc-save-hook and with header editing
> you can also use your editor's feature to adjust the Fcc.
> have you tried these?
>
> besides, when you have "set save_name" then mails
> sent to listname@domain get saved in +listname.
> and if you need a different name for +listname,
> well, there's "ln -s" to create symlinks!

Don't you think it is a common sense to save a copy of outgoing message
to the *same* folder as you are reading from?

If that is so, I think we should make it easier to do this.

Another common need of saving a copy is to save all of them in a
single "Outbox" folder, which mutt is already capable of doing.

Cheers.

Jun