--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

Alas! David T-G spake thus:
> % Well, there's only one way to find out if that works ;)
>=20
> No, there's AT LEAST one way.  A much easier way is to ask around :-)

Bah, the way you're doing it takes forever, though :P

> % If it doesn't, though, you might try this:
> %=20
> % alternates=3D"^[^l][^a][^u][^r][^a][^t][^g].*@justpick"
> %=20
> % Of course, that's kind of a bubble sort... ;)
>=20
> Yeah.  Worse yet, it's not just Laura (I have the daughters, too, you
> know), so that would get *really* ugly really fast.

Well obviously the only solution here is to register a second domain and
tell your wife and kids that their new email address is
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (and whatever else for your kids), then the
'justpick' thing will only match your address again :)

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
If a thing's worth doing, it is worth doing badly.
                -- G.K. Chesterton

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6--