On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 12:50:49AM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Yep, I have just looked into and sucessfully installed lbdb, it was just
> what I was looking for.  However I have to pass a query string to lbdb,
> so I am just working out how to display all entries in the system.

I  have installed  lbdb and  don't see  how it  helps.  Is  it  just for
external queries  or can it  extract addresses from received  e-mails as
well?  I can't seem to get it to do either.

Is  there a  site that  explains how  to use  this tool  in  depth.  I'd
especially  like it  to  grab addresses  from  my Palm  Pilot.  I  tried
http://www.spinnaker.de/lbdb, but I didn't find it very helpful.

Any suggestions?

-R

--