Vincent, et al --

...and then Vincent Lefevre said...
%
% On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 23:51:37 +0200, Thorsten Haude wrote:
% > * V K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [02-05-02 23:06]:
% > >Is there a way to read other emails of the same folder while composing
% > >one?
% > Yes, fire up a second Mutt.
%
% But this is a bit dangerous: you may lose flags if you don't pay
% attention to what you are doing. It would be fine if Mutt could

This sounds terribly familiar, but I can't find it in my local archive.
What I remember from the last time this came up was wondering just how
this could happen and being unable to draft a scenario.

Can you provide an example screenplay?  mutt should handle multiple
processes hitting the same folder just fine, and in fact I do that myself
quite often and haven't had any troubles.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]