* Bruno Caprile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [05-29-02 09:42]:
> dear all;
>
>      I think I've gone thoroughly through all the documentation (but,
> perhaps, not thorougly enough), yet I couldn't find a way to save all
> tagged messages onto one and the same folder. Could anyone help?
> thanks in advance.

The keystrokes would be:  ;s    [ ; = action to all tagged ] and
                                                                [ s = save ]

        then enter the folder you wish to accept the tagged messages.

NOTE:  prepend "=" as a shortcut key for ~/home/Mail or ~/home/mail as
you have set in .muttrc.

--
Patrick Shanahan
Registered Linux User #207535