John --

...and then John P Verel said...
%
% On 05/29/02, 04:51:12PM -0500, David T-G wrote:
% > John --
%
% > So when are you going to bump to 1.4? :-)
%
% Well, I'm a Venerable RPM sissy ;).  I'm supposing it won't be long
% 'till that day for 1.4 ... unless there's a site with one already built?

Fergit RPMs (though our RPM team is starting to build them now) and just
build your own from source like a real man.  Heck, surf over to

  http://mutt.justpickone.org/mutt-build-cocktail/

and see how a *real* mess of a mutt is made :-)

Seriously, though, building the source from scratch is pretty simple if
you keep it stock.

%
% --
% John P. Verel
% Living Proof That Low Tech Beats High Tech!

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]