David, et al --

...and then David Champion said...
%
% > I still can't think of a single reason (aside from testing) that you
% > will prefer the plaintext over SSL, by default.
%
% I can, but I don't care to get into it. I've already lost too many
% precious days of my life to arguing about such trivialities as whether
% John Ashcroft knows that snake-oil salesmen and fraudulent junta
% commandos are offering me an ill-gained Nigerian fortunes and extensions
% to my manhood.

Oh, come on.  You have to admit that the MAKE P3N1S FAST pyramid scheme
is beautiful in its simplicity, and colorful, too!

%
% --
%  -D.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]