Actually, I wasn't aware you could do that with the folder-hook command.
:)  However, I did a quick copy/paste on the lines below and it didn't
remedy the problem.  I think I'll stick with the four term expression
with the use of ~P (which I didn't know about either).

Thanks again for the help.

-Joseph