Hi,

There must be a way. It should just be a matter of sending the right escape
sequence to the terminal. You can probably do this in the status_format.

I think the escape sequences are as follows:

\033]0;<whatever you want in the title>\007

There are also escape sequences for the window name and the icon name.
Probably \033]1; and \033]2; respectively. I'm not sure which is which. But
googling it should reveal something.

Regards,
Aragon