--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

Alas! David Champion spake thus:
> * On 2002.07.09, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> *     "Nicolas Rachinsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >=20
> > But the compressed file is about 12MB and the uncompressed about 85MB.
>=20
> Well, I compressed it as much as I could -- oh, maybe you meant to point
> out my typo... yes, it's megabytes, not gigabytes. I get confused these
> latter days. I mean, a 200 MB disk is huuuge, right? :)

Whew, thank god that was only a typo. I have a nearly-complete archive
of everything since November 2001, and it's only 4.8 MBs (roughly). What
could you guys /possibly/ have sent to the list before I got here? ;)

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
http://members.shaw.ca/feztaa/
--
Snow White has become a camera buff.  She spends hours and hours
shooting pictures of the seven dwarfs and their antics.  Then she

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62--