Hi, all --

...and then Alain Bench said...
%
%  On Tuesday, July 9, 2002 at 4:10:21 PM -0500, David Champion wrote:
%
% > http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc/mutt-users-199919-200207.mbox.bz2
%     Anybody has cheap unlimited space to store such an archive
% permanently? I think it's very interesting for newcomers, at least as
% much as online searchable archives. And BTW, what before 1999? And
% mutt-dev?

While it isn't unlimited, I can certainly host archives of mutt-users and
mutt-dev if there's enough call for them; I was considering that when I
first set up mutt.JPO but never got around to it.

If anyone wants to contribute starter archives, I'll take them and
subscribe an account on my box to continue them; I'd love to see
contributions from wherever pulled into one great collection that goes
back to the beginning of the list(s), but I don't have the time to run
with that.  Already broken into monthly chunks would be convenient :-)
but isn't necessary; I can get to that part later while in the meantime
having procmail split them for me from this point forward.

I won't subscribe and archive accounts, though, until we see that there
really is interest and someone provides the seed (perhaps just DGC's
monthly chunks, but they'd have to be put up again).

%
%
% Thanks again, bye!    Alain.

HTH & HAND