* jennyw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a few quick questions ...
>
> 1. Is there a way to add an address other than From: or Reply-To: to
> aliases?  For example, to: (common with mailin lists), cc:, or, when
> there's a Reply-To:, From:?  I did see the old message on saving the
> message and then piping it to a script, but I was hoping there might be an
> easier way ...

You might want to take a look at the little brother's database at
http://www.spinnaker.de/lbdb/. I use it and I'm very happy with it (but
I gather data for my adressbook from some more datasources).

> 3. Is there an IRC channel where mutt is discussed?

#mutt on OPN (irc.openprojects.net), but 'discussed' is maybe not
exactly the right word. It's more an idling contest there as far as I
have seen :-).

--
Lars 'darmok' Heiermann
LANparty? => ['ju:nien] || http://www.junien.org