* Manuel Hendel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [07-15-02 07:38]:
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 02:07:45PM +0200, Lukas Ruf wrote:
> > Try searching the archives for Umlaut
>
> Thanks, I found the right answers. It's working now.

It would really be nice for the other lurkers in the list for you to
post the solution.  Afterall, think of the number of additional posts
that would be required for everyone to solve their own individual
problems instead of accomplishing this by merely reading your success
story.

tks for your expected cooperation and consideration.
<missing you Sven>
--
Patrick Shanahan
Registered Linux User #207535