I'm on a list where most of the traffic consists of a paragraph or two
of text and an accompanying chart as an image attachment.  I really
need to be able to see the image as I read the text, and it'd be nice
to be able to do that within Mutt.  I haven't figured out how to get
the image to xv without going into the ``v'' attachment menu, which
hides the text part of the mail.

Is there a way to view two attachments simultaneously, or some other
trick to do this job?  I tried tagging both the text and the image in
the attachment menu and doing ;<enter> but that only selected the one
attachment with the cursor on it.

TIA,

Jim