On Jul 31, 2002 at 12:30:52PM, Rocco Rutte wrote:
> Perl, how cool is that! I'm planning to start a project (on
> sourceforge or whereever) which just bundles a few but very
> useful (preferebly perl) scripts dealing with .muttrc. Some
> alias conversion scripts, muttrc2html, maybe muttrcbuilder
> and the like. A script dealing with profiles would perfectly
> fit in my ideas. Interested? Anyone else interested in
> hacking some perl?

speaking for myself I have way too little experience of Perl to be part
of something like this. I just hacked around a bit and I think I better
spare the world any other treatments coming from my side... ;)

although, sounds like a cool idea otherwise and I would gladly see
development of Muttprofile continued. I just think that I've brought it
as far as I can for now.

I just recently converted from Pine to Mutt and I feel totally in love
every time I use it!

cheers,
rikard