On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 12:30:52PM +0200, Rocco Rutte wrote:
> useful (preferebly perl) scripts dealing with .muttrc. Some
> alias conversion scripts, muttrc2html, maybe muttrcbuilder
> and the like. A script dealing with profiles would perfectly
> fit in my ideas. Interested? Anyone else interested in
> hacking some perl?

i have some things to offer as well.  i have a script that builds up
gpg-enabled correspondants and sets up the appropriate send hooks for
them.  the pgp_reply* vars are fine for setting that stuff on replies,
but not for new emails.

in general though it would be nice to have a lot of these scripts
distributed with mutt.  and if need be for dependancies packagers could
have mutt-perl, mutt-python, etc packages so that the main mutt package
wouldn't depend on any interpreters (which seems to really piss people
off for some moronic reason or another).

i recently upgraded my system and i still need to go snarf down the stuff
my word2text script needed; it would be nice if mutt had that with the
package (or if it had a script that had wv as a dependancy to encourage
linux distro makers to include it).

kevin

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to
fork()'ed on 37058400    the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier