Oliver Fuchs ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) muttered:
> e.g. some mails are written in English some in German ... how can I
> change ispell within mutt to change the dictionary before checking the
> mail?

ispell has the -d option which sets the dictionary to use. So all you
need is to write a macro that changes mutt's $ispell var accordingly.
The following macro runs a german ispell and then restores the default
english one.

# German ispell
macro compose I '<enter-command>set ispell="/usr/bin/ispell -x -d
deutsch"<enter><ispell><enter-command>set ispell="/usr/bin/ispel"<enter>

HTH,

Michael
--
But what can you do with it?  -- ubiquitous cry from Linux-user partner.
(Submitted by Andy Pearce, [EMAIL PROTECTED])

PGP-Key: http://www-stud.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/~tatgeml/public.key