Oliver Fuchs ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) muttered:
> Great ... thank you very much. Only one thing ... after I used the
> command I for German ispell I am not able to use i for using
> ispell-english anymore ... only after closing and starting mutt again.

Well, if you just copypasted what I wrote - there was a typo.

macro compose I '<enter-command>set ispell="/usr/bin/ispell -x -d
deutsch"<enter><ispell><enter-command>set ispell="/usr/bin/ispell"<enter>'

This should work.

Michael
--
"MSDOS didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten years
of careful development."

PGP-Key: http://www-stud.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/~tatgeml/public.key