On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 04:11:49AM +0200, Sven Guckes wrote:
> * Chris Stork <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-08-04 01:46]:
> > Problem:  I handed out loads of addresses of the form
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I'd like to automatically save
> > emails to this address to =SENDERSPECIFIC, where "automatically" means
> > that I don't want to put a save-hook line into my muttrc file.
>
> use a mail filter.  mutt is not a mail filter.  wrong list.
> try procmail.  recommended.  yadda yadda. faq.  see sig.

Sorry, I was not clear enough:  I *really* want to use the save-hook.
The messages should be delivered to my inbox.  After seeing them I want
to save them without much typing using the save-hook.

(I use procmail already to filter my mail.  But the emails I'm talking
about arrive rarely and I could miss them if they were presorted.)

--
Chris Stork (PhD student at UC Irvine)  http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cstork/
OpenPGP fingerprint: B08B 602C C806 C492 D069  021E 41F3 8C8D 50F9 CA2F