Problem:  I handed out loads of addresses of the form
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  I'd like to automatically save
emails to this address to =SENDERSPECIFIC, where "automatically" means
that I don't want to put a save-hook line into my muttrc file.

I thought about using message-hook to somehow call save-hook before I
look at a message, but I don't know how to feed the string
SENDERSPECIFIC to the command in
message-hook '~C cs-.*@nil\.ics\.uci\.edu' command

command could be some script that takes the message as input a la
'exec pipe-message\n script', but somehow even that doesn't work. ...and
this still leaves the problem unsolved of how to set the save-hook from
inside the script...

Any ideas welcome!

--
Chris Stork (PhD student at UC Irvine)  http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cstork/
OpenPGP fingerprint: B08B 602C C806 C492 D069  021E 41F3 8C8D 50F9 CA2F