* On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 09:50:20PM +0200, Sven Guckes wrote:
> to write these to a file so he can monitor them.
> a menu would be nicer, of course, but... bloat?

* Vikram Goyal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-08-16 12:34]:
> of-course not but an added functionality.

the distinction between bloat and feature
are usually subjective to one's preferences.

i doubt that many users will use such a menu.
besides - what shall this menu offer?

of course, this adds another menu
with default bindings and commands.

i suppose there you would use it to list the rules,
show sublists by pattern, add and remove entries,
and rearrange the order of them, and then maybe
write out the current list to some file.

how much will such a menu add in size?
now, if it can be dis/enabled at compile time
and  if it adds less than, say, 20K, - fine!

then again, should there be a menu foer each kind of hook?
what about mixed hook commands?

Vikram - can you answer these questions for me?

Sven