Hi Sven,
* Sven Guckes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [16. Aug. 2002]:
> * Vikram Goyal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-08-16 12:34]:

> Vikram - can you answer these questions for me?

I can -- i was the original poster.

> > of-course not but an added functionality.
[...]
> i suppose there you would use it to list the rules,
> show sublists by pattern, add and remove entries,
> and rearrange the order of them, and then maybe
> write out the current list to some file.
[...]
> then again, should there be a menu foer each kind of hook?
> what about mixed hook commands?

You are the one who mentioned menus with editing functionality. I
would be perfectly satisfied if i could see a dump of hooks, so i
can debug my configuration. That's all.

I don't even think such a menu would be very useful: Hooks are
for automated mail handling, so there is notwendig much sense in
setting, moving, editing them ... exept ... if you could save the
hook-lists and load them on startup.

Ciao, Gregor
--
"The future is here. It's just not widely distributed yet."
-- William Gibson