* Rob 'Feztaa' Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-08-20 16:22]:
> The problem is that I've written an mbox parsing utility (for the
> purposes of reporting statistics), and there is a huge amount of
> duplication in my own mails.
>
> So what I want to know is, is there a way to get mutt to save messages
> to sent-mail only if it's not addressed to a mailing list that I'm
> subscribed to?

Why not do it in the script?  The mailing list folders and sent-mail
folders serve fundamentally different purposes; why intermix them?  Keep
a hash table of message ids in the script, and process the message the
first time you see it only.  Or skip your sent-mail folder altogether.
:)

(darren)

--
The Feynman Problem       1) Write down the problem.
Solving Algorithm         2) Think real hard.