--qjNfmADvan18RZcF

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 2002-08-31 19:11 -0400:
> Hi Andre,
>=20
> I'm a little confused which is not unusual.  :)
>=20
> Are you running Linux on a PDA ? =20
>=20
> Or are you using your PDA as a Linux terminal somehow?

Obviously I wasn't clear, so please allow me to try again. I would
like to send attachments from my mutt/Linux to my Psion PsiMail
client in order to synchronize data between these two machines. The
attachments sent from mutt (of course MIME, sorry to all, please hang
on), base64 encoded, cannot be used on the Psion. From asking in the
appropriate newsgroup I've learned that PsiMail understands "MIME and
UUencoded attachments", that's the source of the confusion. So
uuencode remains. Is it possible to uuencode instead of base64-encode
attachments with mutt; and how would it work?

Besides I have to apologize for my short temper, as it was definitely
my responsibility to make myself clear. Sorry, Sven!

-Andre

--qjNfmADvan18RZcF

--qjNfmADvan18RZcF--