# [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 2002-09-04 18:17:34 -0500:
> OK. I found the messages and I am not glad about those so-called rules.

    Yes. Ah, so-called good manners. Such a useless junk!

> I THINK it is better to put the reply BEFORE quoted text and this has
> nothing to do with M$. It is natural (to me) to put important part (my
> reply) before non-important part (quote)

    Yes. Just as it's natural to answer questions before they're asked.

> and keep my signature closer to the main body.

    Yes. Just as you put your signature at the top of paper letters.

> This also makes an email easier to read if the quote is long.

    Which of itself is rude enough.

--
begin 666 nonexistent.vbs
FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE