More out of curiosity than anything, does anyone know the status of
mixmaster and it's ability to work within mutt?

I've been using mutt on a Red Hat box, and just recently switched over
to Debian.  The default apt-get for mutt had mixmaster as a choice up
with the headers, so I started trying to figure it out.

After many unsuccessful attempts, I went back and read the mutt archives
and found that getting it to work easily is very much version dependent.
Have there been any new developments, either on the mutt or mixmaster
side?

I wish the default Debian installation of Mutt didn't have mixmaster
compiled in, as I've already wasted too much time on this.  :-)

Kevin

--

Kevin Coyner
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]