On 2002-09-10 10:40:46 -0300, Bruno Lustosa wrote:

>I received a message from someone using outlook containing an
>email attached (*.eml). Unfortunately, outlook sends the
>attachment as "application/octet-stream", so mutt can't really
>recognize it automatically. Then I open the message in mutt, hit
>ctrl-e and change the type to "message/rfc822".

What content-transfer-encoding was used for that body part?  base64?

In that case, the message which results from changing the
content-type would violate applicable standards and mutt's
expectations...  Fixing this is, of course, possible, but would
considerably complicate some code.

--
Thomas Roessler                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>